NOTE: The information on this page is considered outdated as of February 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: ECF is not part of E-rate, it is a separate fund managed by the FCC and is administered by USAC’s Managed Services group. There is a different call center dedicated to this program. As E-rate Coordinators, we have limited knowledge of the program but are providing as many resources as possible to assist you in filing for these funds should you choose to do so. Please review these resources and attend USAC trainings to prepare for the opening of the filing window on June 29.
Please visit USAC’s ECF website (link below) and register for their newsletter to keep up news/training, etc.
Filing Window: June 29 – August 13, 2021
ECF Customer Support Center (CSC) 1-800-234-9781 (Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 8:00pm)
- ECF Common Misconceptions
- ECF How to Apply Overview Guide
- USAC’s Emergency Connectivity Fund Website (Visit this site to: get ready to apply, find out who’s eligible, and what’s covered)
- USAC’s How to File the ECF 471
- FCC’s ECF FAQs
- ECF Overview Presentation Final (Courtesy of USAC (June 16, 2021))
- NCDPI ECF Webinar/Training page
- SAM.gov Registration Guide (Courtesy of Julie Tritt Schell, PA E-rate Coordinator)
- ECF Order Summary 5-12-2021 (Courtesy of Julie Tritt Schell, PA E-rate Coordinator and Debra M. Kriete, SD E-rate Coordinator)
***NEW*** June 28, 2021:
- ECF Household Survey – 2021-2022 (Courtesy of Win Himsworth, E-rate Central)
- Inventory Tracker ECF (Courtesy of Julie Tritt Schell, PA E-rate Coordinator with modifications by Win Himsworth, E-rate Central)
- ECF Vendor Internet Availability Survey Cover Email
- ECF Vendor Internet Availability Survey
(Both Vendor documents courtesy of Julie Tritt Schell, PA E-rate Coordinator and Debra M. Kriete, SD E-rate Coordinator)